Assessment of the first half 2020
Talking Sustainable Business – Key Facts
- Deliveries to customers: stabilization in the markets
- Continuing along the electrification course: Audi e-tron is world market leader for all-electric vehicles from German premium manufacturers
- Audi Group: EUR 20,476 million revenue, EUR –643 million operating result before special items, operating return on sales before special items of minus 3.1 percent
- Net cash flow of EUR 1,953 million mainly due to sales of equity interests, investment discipline and inventory reduction
- Outlook: significant recovery expected in the second half of the year, but key financials for 2020 as a whole remain adversely affected by corona
Audi Group after 6 months compact
The corona crisis is having a marked impact on volume and the key financial figures at Audi. The company is stabilizing its business by adjusting production operations, safeguarding core processes and maintaining adequate net liquidity.
Deliveries to customers of the Audi brand
Operating return on sales
Net cash flow
Half-Year Financial Report 2020
07/31/2020 | Half-Year Financial Report 2020
49 pages, EN
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.