Back to tech: the NEXT:IT strategy
Audi IT has repositioned itself with the help of the NEXT:IT program. The aim: to future-proof IT in the core business and in new business models. To this end we have reorganized – moving away from a focus on business units towards a technology-oriented positioning in product teams. We therefore reduce complexity and simultaneously make use of synergies. We live the transformation within the team and adapt our way of working to meet the challenges with hybrid-agile methodology.
NEXT:IT in a nutshell
Audi IT is an integral part of the VW Group IT department.
We see ourselves as...
- drivers of agile transformation
- designers of enterprise IT
- enablers of a data-driven company
- drivers of cross-departmental digitalization
- safeguarders of IT security and IT compliance
- the value- and business-case-oriented design of the application landscape
- the strengthening of strategy-relevant IT competences
- the optimal mix of core in-house resources, external services, and innovative technologies
- adherence to IT compliance
- the security of our customers’ and employees’ data in our enterprise IT systems
Your commitment to Audi IT
We know that the challenges are manifold and the competition great, but the last few years have shown that if we combine our strengths from 100 years of mobility with the tools of tomorrow, ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’ will take on a completely new dimension. There are currently four main IT departments that act as the IT driving force for our transformation. From IT security and data analysis to software engineering – we are shaping the transformation of AUDI AG in your area of competence too.